Codeable is the only WordPress freelancer platform. We match customers to the best WordPress experts. We help customers solve any WordPress problem.
Codeable connects a community of professional WordPress development experts from around the world with businesses that need a WordPress site built, developed, maintained, fixed or optimized. We’re the only WordPress exclusive services platform and community, with over 550+ freelance developers and teams, delivering projects of all sizes to clients globally.
Our mission is to build the most vibrant WordPress developer services community and to create a better way of working for all parties in the WordPress ecosystem when it comes to WordPress websites… whether that’s for developers, clients, or partners.
Work on interesting projects, with nice clients, and set your own rates ($70-120+).
Time to start whistling while you work
We believe in whistling while you work and loving what you do. When you’re whistling, you’re not stressed, you’re getting paid what you’re worth, and you’re able to deliver your very best.
In other words, you're finally able to build with heart
Codeable is the only WordPress specific, premium freelancer platform. As an expert on the platform, you’ll get to choose from thousands of remote WordPress freelance job opportunities, and be part of an inclusive and incredibly connected community of friendly professional WordPress developers from around the world.
Interested to hear what other developers have to say about working on Codeable?
“Working for the best distributed company anyone could imagine. We find great clients to work with, even better developers, designers and experts to help them, and it’s all about getting top notch work done right. Codeable’s unique pricing structure ensures there is no “rat race” to be the lowest price and everyone is friendly and personable. It doesn’t feel like competition, rather it is like discussing how a project can move forward in an office with coworkers. Once a project leader is chosen, they move on with the project. No office politics, no rat race, just good work being done right.”
“Working on Codeable is like world-class travel without taxis, airports, or rental cars. I pick my destination (projects) and Codeable handles all the things I don’t have time to do (bidding, billing, collections). My first-class Codeable itineraries have included South Africa, New Zealand, Europe to name a few. I’m greatly looking forward to more direct flights and raking in more sky miles!”
Check out our Changing Lives video series ▶️
What we look for:
Codeable is dedicated to diversity and inclusion and we welcome everyone to apply to work with us, even if you feel you may not fit all of the skills below:
We would love to hear from you, if you…
- HAVE A PORTFOLIO - Show us impressive examples of your past work (client-facing projects, Projects on Github, …)
- HAVE A FRIENDLY ATTITUDE - You understand that a good customer experience is as much about communication as anything else.
- MEET DEADLINES - You are well organised, know how much work you can handle and always deliver on-time or sooner.
- KNOW COMMON WP PLUGINS - You have implemented solutions with the majority of the most popular plugins (e.g. WooCommerce).
- ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS - You know how to engage a client by asking the right questions before estimating your work.
- ONLY SETTLE FOR PERFECTION - Perfect is just good enough for you. Happy clients make you sleep well at night.
- LOVE WHAT YOU DO - People enjoy working with you, because it is obvious that you love your job.
- KEEP LEARNING - You remain curious. You love expanding your skill-set and mastering new challenges.
Being a good developer is not enough to be successful with us. You must also be able to communicate effectively in English, manage clients, even the difficult ones, and be reliable. In other words, you must be a professional.
What you will get in exchange is a constant flow of projects to choose from, high paying rates, an awesome community of developers that talk on our Slack channel and help (yes help) each other, and the Codeable team ready to assist you in your difficult moments.
Why WordPress developers choose Codeable for freelancing:
- Codeable is the largest WordPress -only freelance marketplace in the world…
- Our minimum pricing is $70 USD / hour and most experts bill at $100+ USD / hour…
- We genuinely care about our experts and have the largest private WordPress dev community on the planet where you can connect with peers who support each other (and it’s a really fun place to hangout)…
- Our team qualifies clients to help keep great projects coming into the platform for you to engage on…
- Most experts have a 30% estimated -> hired ratio by the time their 45 day trial is complete and quickly climb to over 60% (and some over 80%) soon after…
- Codeable holds your hand when you pass our vetting process to help you get ramped up and ready for work. From onboarding via our Codeable Academy, to our expert buddy program and our Expert Success & Community Team, if you put in the time you’ll have the opportunity to earn big money…
- Speaking of big money, we have brand new experts completing their 45 day trial with us and have earned $10k+. And many of these experts are non-native English speakers…
- We’re growing and getting more projects posted now than ever before. We need your help to keep up with demand…
- No time requirements; we offer the flexibility to fill your capacity or commit 100%…
Equal Opportunity Statement
Codeable is an equal opportunity organization that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Codeable makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
- Your data will not be commercially shared with, or used by, any third parties
- Your data will be managed in Workable, the tool we use to manage the Expert application process
- We are Codeable ApS, a company registered in Denmark
- Your data will only be used in relation to your enquiry to become a Codeable Expert